11% of Goal
Thank you and congratulations to our Top Teams and Fundraisers across Ontario
- Share your story on why you are taking part in the 2017 WALK for ALS with co-workers, friends, your teammates after the game and outside of your community. People cannot show their support with someone asking them first.
- Engage your employer and co-workers in an office challenge to create a cool fundraising activity such as Casual Day or Donuts and Donations on a Monday. And invite them to create their own teams to join you at the WALK.
We are dedicated to funding research and services that empower Canadians living with ALS. The money you raise through your fundraising activities during the WALK for ALS will help fund things like:
- Canadian ALS research - With your support, we are able to fund world-leading Canadian research, as well as, join in on international projects that that will lead us to making ALS a treatable, not a terminal disease
- Programs and services - Your support allows us to offer client services and our unique equipment program such as home visits by our Regional Managers, organized support groups for caregivers and family members. In addition to offering equipment so those living with ALS can continue to maintain their safety, comfort and independence.
- Advocacy work - We advocate federally, provincially and locally on behalf of people and their families for better government support and access within the healthcare system.